I’m not feeling any writing inspiration tonight. Most of my inspiration comes when I’m riding in the car or supposed to be paying attention to something else. When I actually have time to write, I find that the inspiration has ceased and I struggle to find anything interesting and or humorous to write to my 1.34 readers. Tonight, in lieu of anything interesting or humorous, I humbly submit some topics for future entries:
1. Cheese puffs and why we love them more than life itself
2. Youth summer camp–spiritual growth or 3 day hook ups?
3. Pastor Bill and how he is the man
4. Girls and giggling, annoying to everyone around you, but oh-so-freeing
5. More about Disney movies and how they shape our view of womanhood
6. The “Iphone Cluster Effect” –to be defined and discussed at a later time
7. My husband and the angry phrases he shouts at the tv when he plays video games
I promise I will actually write something soon. Which topic would you like to read about first?